Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

28/11/2012

Sshh but it's nearly ******** time

I find that, at this time of the year, when I am crafting like a whirling dervish - that I am unable to show and share what I've been making!

I take pictures of their stages of growth and the hiccups of my various goodies only to have to file them under 'November -crafting' for a later date.

Hmm. So, to satisfy my need to intrigue, tease and take photos - here are a couple snippets, think will keep the others a little more under wraps.



Oh ho - only two and a half weeks before I start my new job - oooh errr saying that has just awoken the butterflies :)

Excuse me better go, some one small and hairy keeps patting my leg and asking for a game.

3 comments:

  1. Your projects look so beautiful!!

    Oh, oh , oh, is that a new little whiskered family member that keeps asking for a game? How wonderful:)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been spying on me 'again'??? I only ask as a lot of my recent crafty things include beads etc......

    I hope Pan got her way and you had a game with her - superb photo by the way.

    Keep counting down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peep-bo Pan! Can see you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.