Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

16/12/2012

16 and festive fayre fun

16.
16th December.
15 days left in the year.

We'd been out walking (like we do) and only after we had been out all day and collapsed back at the car, muddy and exhausted, I noticed the road sign - perfect.

We had a busy afternoon at the craft fayre today, lots of flyers went off with visitors. We even picked up some new stall holders for our Yarnival event in March.

Donkeys and sheep were there for a living advent and folk clasped hot mulled wine and nibbled mince pies. My friend and I judged the adult craft section - It was a fun afternoon.

As dusk fell, carollers sang festive songs and the lights twinkled in the tree and along fences.
It was a lovely community affair.


3 comments:

  1. sounds fun, good luck with the new job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased your craft fayre went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was a good day, and good practice for next Yarnival. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.