Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

18/01/2013

What's a cat gotta do?

What does a catling do when she is feeling a little catatonic?

When the weather is catastrophically cold?

When being imprisoned in a house serves as a catalyst to create a severe dose of couch 'catato-ism'?

Well, it means that being chief felis domestica (with four full time staff members) you get to use the laptop with your own personally heated seat and a self driven mouse.......

Oh what it is to be the top cat. Bliss.

3 comments:

  1. Cataplexy or catonic..........either describe little Pan on the lap of her cater-cousin!! (Chambers English Dictionary had so many cat.. words I was spoilt for choice)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.