Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

09/06/2013

Cake....let there be cake!

Last week there was a surfeit of cake.

It sort of started on Thursday and continued through the weekend......
then 
it sort of continued until the following Thursday.


Chocolate cake 
(at knit and natter and at work)
(camera phone picture) 
Cup cakes - complete with butterflies and delightfully bright green icing!
A delicious creamy peachy seriously yummy cake

Cupcakes at work
(camera phone picture)
  Cupcakes in a cafe....
.....complete with candle.
(camera phone picture)
(camera phone picture)

Better to be good this week.........






EVERY ONE!



3 comments:

  1. Cake, friends, knattering, some crochet/knitting done, no rain, sunny evening,what could better? Yes to more cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about having your cake and eating it.............good job you walked it off again!! That peachy, creamy yumptious delight was as scrummy as it looked!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.