Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

24/02/2014

In which I need an antidote

I can't even begin to explain how whirlwind-like my day at work was and probably will be again tomorrow.

So as an antidote - pictures of knitting instead..........





Ah.. that's better.

And coz I know you will ask.
It is in alpaca - super soft and snuggly alpaca in chocolate, meadow, tangerine and (not shown) one other colour to be decided!!
And coz you'll want to know - it is a gift for a special friend. 
I am using one of the bamboo circular knitting needles my fav sis in law gave me for chrimbly - they are simply bliss to knit with :)

However, I can only snatch a row here and a row there between study and sleep .............. One I have an excess of and the other a dearth....
So nothing new there then!
Back to a quick row before off to bed x

7 comments:

  1. Looks interesting and soft and sniggley! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and great little pins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. | love alpaca yarn - so soft and warm. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here to catch up on your words and beautiful photos! Enjoyed it all Best, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. hearing you loud and clear ! my day seem like that too. and oh! for a bit more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours; glad this is your chosen antidote to stress etc. No idea what it will be

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.