Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

10/12/2014

A blustery 10 and counting again!

Today is brought to you by a road sign and the number 10!


It was a blustery day - you just have to look at the way the plants seem to have been flipped around. We were walking in the South Lakes and had planned to have a picnic lunch on the top of a hill overlooking a vast panoramic view.....it was a bit windy. So we retreated to a lower foot hill with rocky outcrops, found ourselves a sheltered little nook and with our backs pressed against sun warmed stones we ate our lunch and drank our tea. Bliss.


Joining up with Julie every day as we celebrate the chrimbly count down :) 
Why don't you take a look and see who else has joined :)


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to my friend across the big pond, and her family!! Hope this is to be your most blessed one yet! Loving your countdown!!! Makes it feel like Christmas! Best, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not quite as windy as it's going to be for some today though! I'm enjoying your countdown - it's like having an extra Advent Calendar on my laptop! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be in for a bit of bluster again according to out forecast! Very blustery here last night. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hawthorn

    Brilliant countdown photos and stories.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all your pics of different numbers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that word 'blustery' - makes me think of Winnie the Pooh :) I'm enjoying the inventiveness of your Chrimbly countdown
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your countdown is so wonderful and different
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.